Nightmare: Demon Advent



Demon Advent



Have you ever had a dream that disturbed you so bad that you still remember it till this very day? I've had plenty, but there is one that stood out to me. One that I know I will never forget, a dream I can describe detail by detail. So real that I could feel its presence in the real world. This is my nightmare.


I slowly walk down my stairs to the basement floor of my house. My bedroom sits off to the left, right in the corner nook of the wall. I walk slowly towards my bedroom door which is slightly cracked, I open the door and stop right in the doorway. A sick sense of fear rushes over my entire body. I scan the room before I hesitantly walk in; I stop. It's there, laying in my bed. A girl, or should I say thing.





By this point it is sitting up looking at me. It's hair is dark and mangled; it's face slightly elongated and extremely white. It's eyes..... dark, darker than the devil's soul himself. It smiles. I ask it "Who are you?" it doesn't respond it just sits there, I once again ask "Who are you?" Still smiling it slips off the bed to the far right, I cannot see it. It then slowly pokes its head out from behind the bed post and grins at me. By this point I am frozen with fear. I cannot move nor could I speak.





I Somehow find the words again to ask "what are you?" As soon as the words fall from my lips it starts moving towards me, still frozen with fear. I stand there as is quickly crawls distortedly towards my legs, when it reaches me it stops in a crouched position and the flings its head up looking right into my eyes, it smiles. Then without warning it grabs onto the upper part of my thighs extremely hard.

That's when I wake up, I could still feel it holding on it my body. I scream, my entire body feels uneasy and violated. I scan my bedroom. nothing is there. This nightmare haunts my mind every day, is something following me? Am I haunted myself? Why did it come to me? What does it want? I ask myself these questions anytime I think of that nightmare, and the thing that disturbs me the most is the fact that it was so real that I can still describe every single detail.

Have you experienced demonic forces coming to you? If so please tell us your story.



Write us here: melodey@martindale.xyz


Comments

Popular Posts